11/16/2008

Long Time

Lets see since I have last done this I have been to WI twice, last time to marry my Daughter, been to TX once and have had a lot of fun between all that.
My daughter got married on 9-21, you talk about fun that was a fun time. Me and her always did have a special relationship. On her wedding day we toke a walk and just talked and laughed had a great time. Of course it always helps if your daughter is marrying a good man. And my daughter did just that. Lisa and Micheal have been married 6 weeks and are adjusting to marriage well or at least I think so, of course I'm 700 miles from them so what do I know. When you consider that they were 35+ years old when they got married and nether one of them were ever married before, its not going bad. A lot of adjusting to do but they will do just fine.
Sandra went up the last week of August to help Lisa with the wedding plans. Came home for 10 days than went back up to help Lisa move into Micheal's house. Than she toke a plane to TX. I drove down to be with her and the kids. Had a great time with the grand kids and there parents.
That's all for now I'll talk more about the wedding in later posts. This is just a brief outline of the last several months.

No comments: