3/25/2008

Ice-Water-Basketball and mickael

Since the last time I blogged there has been a ice storm, 5" of rain and NCAA basketball games going on. My daughter [Lisa] and her boy friend have been here. It's looks serious between Mickael and Lisa. And that is a good thing. Seems to be a fine young man.
The ice storm broke a lot of tree branches down, made a mess of the yard. Power went out for 36 hours. I got frustrated and went out and bought a 5ooo watt generator, electric start, 30 ft power cable, worked great.
Than the rains came. Good grief 5" of the stuff. Flooded the yard, made a mess of everything.
But I don't know what I'am crying about a whole lot of people had a whole lot more problems than I ever though about.
In the middle of watching a whole lot of basketball. Men and women's NCAA games. Great time killer but a lot of fun.
Great Easter service. Just another reminder of what Christ did for us.

No comments: