1/09/2008

The Ohio State Football Debacle

Let me start by saying I have been a Ohio State fan since Rex Kern's days. So I go way back but the reality is boys and girls that Ohio State can't play with the big boys. The big Ten is over rated and State keeps playing the little sisters of the poor. Having said that, it hurts my heart to watch State play the better teams and struggle. They have a great coach, lots of money, win a lot, and play hard but just don't have the ability to win the real hard games. I mean they totally collapse. I know I know don't be so hard on them but its just so frustrating to watch them go to peaces. O well nobody died or lost there salvation. At the end of the day that's all that counts. Still frustrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least the Packers have the wildcard. I know, I know but can't help myself!
Loving WI daughter!