12/26/2007

3rd Part

Today Jeff is the head women's soccer coach at Midwestern State University in Texas. Lisa is the food service director at Camp Forest springs in Westboro, Wis. My wife works in a scrapbook store and I'm a plant manager. Jeff and his wife Kelly, have 3 boys Alec 11, Evan 8 and Owen 22 months. Lisa is not married at this time but just got a boy friend, so we will see how that works out.
Right now life is not to bad. Could be a whole lot worse. And has been at times but nobody died and everyone loves the lord so you can't ask for anymore.
I know this is in all reverse of what it should be but this whole thing is about my thoughts on different things in life. I don't pretend to be gifted in writing or expressing my thoughts. I just let them come out the way they are in my mine. Thanks for reading.

No comments: